The Family Office Council is a membership group for Single Family Offices with leadership and agenda set by Single Family Offices. Membership is selective and is by invitation only, through nomination by a Member, a Family Office or an UHNW individual.
viagra without a doctor prescription from canada Membership of the Family Office Council offers the following benefits:enter
- Professional networking with Single Family Offices (SFOs) – A Forum of regular meetings to network and exchange information with other SFO Executives
- Best practice peer exchange with other SFOs – A forum designed by SFOs to address pressing concerns, to share experiences and to access thought leadership
- Membership approved by SFOs – Ensuring that we create a comfortable environment for discussion
- White papers – A Chatham House-style summary of each forum will be circulated so that key insights can be retained.
- Events programme proposed and approved by SFOs to meet their needs
- Evening Networking
- Best practice breakfasts where you can extend your network of SFO contacts and give input into programme for year ahead
- Bespoke forums for SFOs and trusted advisors to share best practice
- Investment events focused on co-investment and based on investment needs of SFOs.
- Public Policy – An initiative of SFOs and their advisers to open a dialogue with government.
- Publications and Research
- Familia – the official publication of the Family Office Council, carrying thought leadership, operational and strategic insights
- Research and thought leadership – Insight documents based in research panel of SFOs with topics and themes to be agreed by members
- Organisation – Dedicated Family Office Council Directors and SFO Membership Committee to ensure members receive a tailored service and access to relevant information and services.
Philosophy of the Council
- Members first – Members will drive the strategic development of the Council.
- Quality of membership – The Council will approve members and select its own criteria for membership.
- Technical – The content of the Council’s activities will be focused on the operational, strategic, investment or policy needs of family offices.
- Exchange of Best Practice – Developing relationships is valued and aggressive sales will not be tolerated.
- Confidentiality – All dialogue is to be conducted on a no-names basis to preserve the confidentiality of the families which members serve. The contact details of Family Office Executives will not be shared between members or to third parties. Breaking this rule will lead to expulsion. The understanding that the sector operates on the basis of privacy and discretion will also dictate the Council’s approach to external publicity and any underlying research.
- Engaging – Social events will be fun, venues will be interesting and speakers will present in an engaging manner.